Friday, October 27, 2017

Day 27: Sad News and Some Good News

The good news is we are staged and ready for this weekend's event.  You are so invited to come and enjoy (especially) food from around the world.  We personally will have new dishes each day, 2 of them are actually authentic Indian foods.  I am so anxious to smell the aromas and taste the curry and Indian spices.  The fellowship hall was booming tonight and a lot of excitement is happening to put the final touches on our countries we are all representing.

The sad news is my 87 year old mother fell in the back yard as she loves to work in her yard, keeping it perfect.  Her right upper arm joint is broken and they are not wanting to operate and fix it as it would be risky for her age.  It is not a simple fracture.  Please pray for her to get a healing or for the doctors to have wisdom and help her in the way that is best for her.  It's going to be hard on her as she stays very active.

Today I got out my sewing machine.  I am surprised I even remembered how to thread it and I noticed seeing the hole for threading the needle just keeps getting more bleak!  : /  But all in all I am pretty proud of myself for a pretty much well done project making 3 of the 6 pillows that will be for sale out the India Market.  We're sharing some photos.  So, START SHOPPING!!

I just ran out of my awesome smelling hair conditioner and now will also try the shampoo.  Have you tried this product?  The scent is wonderful!

Consider this your invitation to the Saturday and Sunday event at the Church Triumphant.  The details are in the flier I am posting tonight.





Thank you Beverly Seale, floral designer and very talented lady for working with me on everything!!




Good Night!!

No comments: