Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Day 31: We Made It!


I love Octobers now because for the third year I have written every night in October participating in the 31 Days of Writing in October with a group of other bloggers.

I am happy to report that my blog got 2,311 page views this month.  Here is how it went down:

The top post were these.  In case you missed one, you can click on the link to go there:


Top Post:  Day Twenty-One:  Favorite Quick Big Inexpensive Recipe

Second Top Post:  Day Ten:  Family Photo

Third Top Post:  Day Four:  Learning to Relax

Forth Top Post:  Day Fifteen:  Bigger Than Yourself

To see all:  Click Here

Now for a give away!  I want to promote my business page on Facebook.  Please go to my page here and "like" it if you have not already done so.  Then, go to the post that offers the give away and leave your post reply.  I am giving away a book I mentioned in one of my post this month.

Thank you so much for following this blog and being a part of my journey.  You are also invited to join my business blog for photos of all projects I complete.  It also has lots of info of everything we offer.

October, you truly were AWESOME!!

No comments: