- Green beans, a couple of hands full or the amount you desire.
- I just cut the ends off and leave the full length. I bundle up in groups and cut.
- Put a small amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in pan
- Add the fresh green beans with minced garlic, I purchase the minced kind in a jar...always ready when I need it.
- Pepper, and a little salt.
- Add a small amount of water, cover and cook over medium heat until just tender. You may have to keep adding small amounts of water until done.
That easy and delish!