Monday, October 10, 2016

Day Ten: Donald & Melania Trump


Here is a family photo of our possible soon to be President and first lady.  Now you can look at this photo and criticize all you want.  I have decided to choose to see the positive.  

Here is a very successful couple who have lived the American dream.  Donald Trump has achieved what many men only hoped to achieve in a life time as far as wealth.  And, he has been blessed with a beautiful wife that loves and supports him.

Melania is drop dead gorgeous and she herself has her own career in modeling which again, is the dream of most young ladies in America.

The presidential candidates are not running on the platform of their strong religious beliefs.  We can not fix that.  What we can do, is pray that somewhere along the way they will be exposed to the power of God, His riches that are far beyond any earthly riches and a God that will empower them to lead as no other leaders.

I do know that Hillary has indeed been exposed to truth as she and Bill have been personal friends of one of our ministers I personally know.  Yet, they have not turned from their wicked ways.

I hope the Trump family will inspire Americans to find the American dream.  I hope the first lady will inspire women to embrace their beauty.  Let's hope for a skinnier America.  lol

I appreciate Trump's stand on abortion and same sex marriage.  

Philippians 4:8King James Version (KJV)

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

I choose to find the positive in these people.  As a Christian, I will pray for my leader and believe in and build on every positive report I can find.

I know this is a very touchy subject and it has been difficult for many, especially Christians to give their vote openly, but I felt it would be a good thing for those who are older and grounded to openly give their voice.

No comments: