Friday, October 27, 2017

Day 27: Oh Happy Day!

Where else can you find 2 people equally excited to find a big autumn leave and find it photo worthy but in Houston?  This large leave blew in the door when I came in this shop, Posh Life.  I loved it and felt it just added to the atmosphere of the day.  When the sales person followed me to the door, she picked it up to admire it and I snapped a pic.

Love, love, loving this weather!  Had to pull out a sweater wrap although I did not actually use it but it sure looked cute.  lol  

I convinced Gary to go with me to a trip to Montrose area then have lunch at Le Peep in University Village.  I was so happy to find Posh Life offering to the trade prices I can add to my vendor list for clients.  I will share some of my favs.



Fall in Houston!







Awesome Art!











So LOVE this art piece!!  Someone, please, lets design an entire room with this piece of art!






Have a great weekend!!  Don't Forget the World Market, 1030 Strawberry Road, Pasadena, Texas  beginning 12:00 tomorrow!

SUBAH RATRI!

No comments: