Thursday, October 26, 2017

Day 26: Want Some Inspirations?

The first year in college for Interior Design, I felt one of the best lessons learned is how to search the internet.  There are so many inspirations and with Pinterst, it allows you to collect and organize your finds (pins) in folders.  I first heard of Pinterest via designer, Nate Burkus.  I've been hooked ever since!  Here are a few of my favorite pins from a variety of folders (boards).

From my Visual Merchandising Board:

archilovers:  Stock Coffee, Niš, 2014 - Arhitektura...

From my Gift Giving Board:

DIY Garage by u-createcrafts.com via mommo-design.blogspot.it #DIY #Toys #Garage #Upcycle

Entertaining:

centerpiece


Stylish Maturity:

oh she's still got it

Romantic:

just one soft touch can speak volumes.

Christmas:

Kraft Paper with Black, White & Green. Holiday gift wrapping inspiration using kraft paper, black and white ribbon, baker's twine and greenery.

Just Cute:

This dog. | 31 Animal Pictures That Will Make You Say "WTF"

Good Ideas:


silhouette tutorial

Red:



Bedroom:

Cool bedroom

The Bathroom:

Silver Sink & Silver Accents in this Pretty Lav via http://hauteindoorcouture.blogspot.com


Outdoor Living:

Outdoor Shower.

Window Treatments:

I especially like the sailcloth curtains, hung with rivets and and tied with top stitched leather fittings. All these elements bring your eye up and down around the room.   Rivers window

Fine Tuning:

chairs and table for dining.

Quotes:

That's what you are attracting

Rustic:

Pallet Theater Seating. Cooler then my dads theater room :)

Accessorizing: 


Mid Century Modern:

midcentury console


French:

Eloquence Roma Commode Gold Two Tone FREE SHIPPING

This has been hard!  I have a ton more, but did not want to put you into overload!

I hope you've enjoyed!

No comments: