Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Day 14: A Change Is Going To Come

My morning started with a trip to the Baybrook area.  You know, I can not begin to tell you in this blog what listening to heart felt music can do.  In my car this morning on Youtube via my car speakers, music completely filled the atmosphere.  My nephew, posted this yesterday and it is truly one of those kind of songs that is awesome.

Yes, October is a month I will NEVER forget when real CHANGE came to me and my entire family.  The church had been praying for our family for years.  Spring of this late 1960's year drew my family to an altar of prayer and commitment to God that we will forever be grateful literally through eternity!  

October of that same year was my day when God completely filled me with His Spirit and my life was transformed.  Since, marrying a preacher husband and committing the best years of my life to ministry, I have never looked back!

This coming Sunday my hubby will be speaking at Life Family Church in Cypress.  We are looking forward to it.

I am thankful for a new job that came to me today for a whole house completion of a renovation in Friendswood.

While shopping today, I always look out for unique coffee cups that brings one of my favorite moments of my daily coffee ritual to a new level. I found a sweet little cup that caught my eye.  This is one of those small things that shines a little light to my day.

Tonight, left over roast prepped in some fresh gravy beefed up from the original drippings, with fresh carrots in a butter/brown sugar sauce and steamed rice.

I got to try out a new restaurant while out today, Blaze Pizza.  It was a nice change and yummy!  I was hungry and decided to stop there to go over my to do list and get a bite rather than my normal Starbucks stop.  Good choice.

Got to see my sweet little Jack today and take care of him while "mom" had a little errand to run.  Pure sweetness!  We'll share a "today" shot Hannah got him as I did not take one this time.


A Change Is Going To Come



Jack Louis earlier today with his mom, Hannah Kennard



Image may contain: 1 person, sleeping, sitting, closeup and outdoor






Have a Happy Tuesday.


No comments: