Thursday, October 05, 2017

Day Four: AHHH Busy Day!

We had a lot to do today to clear our schedule for the rest of the week.  We are going to a wedding shower out of town and best of all, time to spend with our new little Jack Louis and my daughter.

Thinking I had every minute scheduled to fit all in then a call came that my car that had been in the shop was ready.  Yeah!  But, that meant one more thing to fit in.  A couple of text and rescheduling got me to two clients, one in Kingwood at 7:00, then another in the Heights at 9:00,  So, that got me home about 11:00.  So needless to say, it's been a long day.

I am super excited to be helping my second Harvey storm victim to turn beauty into ashes.  The couple tonight was super sweet and in our interview we had some heartfelt moments.  We will be sharing some photos much later.

My office at the moment is literally bursting with gorgeous finds for an upcoming styling....my most favorite part!

Here's a tiny sneak peek of a few of my finds:


Here's a little "share" of one of my secret weapons to make a day a little brighter.  My kids will tell you I am always singing the praises of my Aldi grocery store.  Here is one of my favorite things I love to get from there.  These are so delicious and they come in several flavors.  Best of all, their prices are great.

Good Night.

No comments: