Friday, October 09, 2015

Day 8: Super Tired

Wow, it has been a super busy day.  Worked on a presentation for a new client.  Loving the inspiration I am feeling for this home and great couple.

Had a leadership meeting tonight followed by meeting with a committee for our Ladies' Fall Fest happening this Saturday.  So much to do.  So thankful for this committee following through on all of their commitments.  It's going to be a fun day!

Earlier today, I did some work at home and reclaimed my dining room again.  I moved the table I recently purchased into it's new space and did a little styling.  This cozy room draws you into the space.


From this pic, I think I just need to add a rug.  I am thinking a white fur one but I want it to be a really thick one and let it flow into the negative space.  I will add another photo later of the left side another day when it is nice and sunny.

Good Night.  Tomorrow.  Make it great!

No comments: