Wednesday, October 01, 2014

My 31 Days of Writing, Inspired by "The Nester"

Day One:     

     The first day of summer my husband and I went on our first cruise.  I decided to purchase "The Nester's" book to read while I was relaxing there.  I was pleasantly surprised that I found someone who has my belief system in decorating.  

     I believe that everyone's spaces should be beautiful and be surrounded by the things you love.  I am a firm believer you do not have to spend a ton of money to make your spaces beautiful.  I totally love decor.   

     I have decided to make my blog for October using:  "31 Days with a decorator". Want to know a little insight?  I hope you will join me on this journey. This has been my busiest time of my life ever, but, I really want to join this group blog writers 31 day journey.  Get set for some inspiration.



This is a little look at what my to do journal looks like.





Take a look at my business blog.  I hope you will pour yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy the pages here filled with some of my favorite decor projects.  

No comments: